Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Adventure

One day while relaxing on the couch browsing the internet on my phone I stumbled upon the site Moms RUN This Town.  It's a free nation-wide running club for moms.  I saw the link to become a chapter leader and before I knew it I had clicked the link and signed up.  Within a day I was approved, a Facebook group was created for my chapter and viola the Vail, AZ Moms RUN This Town chapter was born.  I immediately began soliciting for group members, created a website, and now a blog.  All of these things are totally new for me.  I have realized I have a HUGE learning curve when it comes to websites and blogs, but with some hard work and persistence I will get the hang of it.  In the mean time check us out on Facebook under Vail, AZ Moms RUN This Town or on our website at http:\\vailazmomsrunthistown.weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment